Our Coconut & Vanilla Protein Pancakes come with a healthy punch from Chlorella, Ashwagandha & Baobab. The superfoods included in our Coconut & Vanilla blend make these pancakes not only amazingly tasty but healthy too. A serving of our blend added to this recipe also contains 18.5g of Plant Protein and it’s also high in Fibre. Can be enjoyed as a healthy breakfast or any other time you fancy having pancakes. Pancakes can be eaten at any time of the day it’s the law.
150g Plain Flour
30g Coconut & Vanilla Superfood Protein
3 Tablespoons of Coconut Sugar
! Teaspoon of Baking Powder
¼ Teaspoon of salt
200ml Dairy Free Milk
1 Flax Egg (Egg replacement)
1 Tablespoon of coconut oil melted
- Prepare your flax egg by mixing 1 Tablespoon of ground flax seed with 3 Tablespoons of warm water and leave to stand for 5 mins.
- Weigh all of the ingredients and place into a blender.
- Add the Flax Egg and blend the ingredients until they form a smooth batter.
- Heat a frying pan and add some coconut oil to prevent sticking, use enough batter to make a 10cm pancake.
- Stack each of the amazing fluffy pancakes onto a plate and cover with maple syrup and fresh blueberries or banana or anything else you could possibly think of.
- Sit back and marvel at your amazingness and invite others to praise your amazing achievement.