Our Chia Seed pudding comes with a healthy punch from Chlorella, Maca & Cacao. The superfoods included in our Cacao & Maca blend make this pudding not only amazingly tasty but healthy too. A serving of our blend added to this recipe also contains 17.5g of Plant Protein and its also high in Fibre. Can be enjoyed as a dessert or have one for breakfast and supercharge your morning.
Ingredients: (Serves 2-3)
200ml Dairy Free Milk
30g Cacao & Maca Superfood protein (ours of course)
2 Tablespoons of Cacao
1 Tablespoon of Maple Syrup
½ Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
½ Teaspoon of Cinnamon
Pinch of Salt
50g Chia Seeds
- Place all the ingredients except the chia seeds into a blender until combined fully.
- Pour the mixture from the blender and add 1/3 of the chia seeds to the bowl and whisk in fully, now put to one side and let it rest for 5 mins. Repeat this stage until all the chia seeds are mixed into the bowl.
- Cover the bowl and place in a refrigerator for around 3 hours, this could also be left overnight.
- Once you have your chia pudding base simply layer the mixture with dairy free yoghurt of your choice and top with anything that tickles your fancy.
- Serve and enjoy a pat on the back from everyone that tastes your amazing creation.